Some Hardware And Accessories For Organizing Your Closet
A closet is one of the most important pieces of furniture in the bedroom. This is because it serves the purpose of being storage for clothes, shoes and other accessories and at the same time, contributes to the general décor of the bedroom. This means that whenever you are selecting closet hardware and accessories, you have to be very keen. Well selected and installed hardware and accessories will help keep the closet looking very neat. On the other hand, poorly selected parts will be an inconvenience as they will keep breaking down and they might even cause damage to your personal items. Here, are some of the hardware and accessories that are very essential to the closet.
Accessories for hanging clothes
A closet looks well organized when all the clothes are well hung up. Having clothes and other types of clutter around in your closet makes it untidy and more difficult to use. Accessories for hanging clothes include clothes hangers and hanging rods. Here, are some of the best accessories for hanging clothes.
1. InterDesign tie and accessory rack: this rack is all you need to organize ties, belts and scarves. It comes in grey and chrome colors and has multiple hooks for all your hanging needs. The rack is pretty easy to install and use. It retails at a cost of $7.20. Other places where you can find the rack include MMP living. Hold N Storage and Deerso.
2. Arrow hanger: this is a hanger system that allows you to create a closet anywhere. You can choose to install it inside the closet or anywhere in the house that needs an instant clothes hanging solution like the laundry room. It is the easiest way to maximize your existing closet space. The hanger retails at a cost of $37.99 at Stacks and Stacks. You can also find this hanger at Shop at Clares and www.amazon.com.
3. Hanging Jewelry Organizer by BigFlySports: This is one of the easiest and inexpensive ways to store jewelry. The organizer comes in a white color, a clear vinyl front and has about 37 pockets where you can store all your accessories. It retails at a cost of $11.99 at Quality Deals. You can also find the organizer on www.amazon.com, The Storage Store and Handy Laundry Products Corp.
4. Umbra Bijou Metal Hanging Closet Organizer: This is another space saver accessory that is perfect for all closets from Bijou. It is made of bent metal and has a nickel finish to make sure that it does not rust. It has nine hooks that run out from the closet rod in circular configuration. The rod retails at a cost of $15.02 on Hold N Storage. You can also find it on Meyer Hometown Hardware LLC, The Afternoon and www.amazon.com.
5. Accessory hangers by Richards Homewares: this is one of the best hangers to keep scarves organized in your closet. It has holes that conveniently hold more than ten scarves. It comes in walnut color and hangs easily in the closet. It is available at a cost of $7.49 on Wireless Everything. Other places where you can get it include Get organized, Hold N storage and www.amazon.com.
Those are some of the best accessories to help you organize clothes accessories and even Jewelry inside the closet.
Closet hardware for organizing clothes and shoes
Hanging accessories are a great way to save on space. However, there are other items of clothing that cannot be hung up in the closet. These include shoes, undergarments and several other types of clothes. This leads to the need to have chests of drawers and racks to help you keep things organized. Here, are a few of the hardware that can help make your closet better storage.
6. Rubbermaid 3E30 Configurations: this is a two drawer hanging unit where you can store undergarments, books or any other important accessories. It has a maple finish and is compatible with most configuration kits. You can find it on Ace Hardware at a cost of $71.05. Other places where you can find it include www.amazon.com and USP home.
7. Whitmor 6351-1234-JAVA: This is one of the best fashion color organizers by Whitmor. It has five roomy shelves, sturdy metal frame and comes in a fashion colored fabric. You can hang it inside the closet to create more storage space. The unit retails at $13.95 on www.amazon.com. You can also find it on The Price Pros and Striven.
8. Rubbermaid Configuration closet kit: This is a custom storage kit that you can install in any closet that is 4 to 8 feet tall. It has expandable and adjustable shelves and a satin nickel finish to make sure it does not rust or Chip. It includes racks and all the necessary hardware and also comes with a lifetime warranty. The kit retails at $145.76 on www.amazon.com. You can also find it on Online Cellular, USP home and River Road.
9. Honey-Can-Do 4-Tier Closet Accessory Shelf: This is a storage rack that is made of four shelves to maximize on space. You can use the shelves to store shoes, towels and any other accessories. It comes in a durable steel construction and is white in color. It is very easy to assemble and affordable too. It retails at a cost of $12.94 on OK sales. You can also find it on www.amazon.com, Striven and The Price Pros.
10. Woodlore 86011 Cedar Shoe Care Valet: Having a good place to store all products that are used in shoe care is very important. This valet from Woodlore has a sliding top, a bullet catch and comes in cedar color. It includes shoe polish, cloth applicator and horse hair shoe brushes. It retails at $60.00 on FootSmart. Other places where you can find it include Stacks and Stacks, Organization and www.amazon.com.
Those are the ten best closet hardware and accessories in the market. They will help you make your closet organized and have an easier time storing and accessing your clothes, shoes and accessories.
Tumwater, Waterbury, New Bedford, Lathrop, Laguna Hills, El Cerrito, Rosenberg, Freeport, La Grange, Grand Island, Anoka, Ironton, Calexico, West Virginia, Shelton, Lakewood, Indiana, St. Louis, Westminster, Guam, North Dakota, Ohio, Salem, Oxford, Utah, Littleton, Prior Lake, Hobbs, Columbia, Banning, Massapequa Park, Livermore, Round Lake Beach, New Mexico, Dunedin, Oklahoma City, Huntersville, Claremont, New Bern, Danville, Lauderhill, South Dakota, Tinley Park, Westbrook, Hartselle, McMinnville, Lady Lake, Fountain Valley, San Leandro, Scottsdale, Fitchburg, Fort Myers, Beech Grove, Aurora, Sikeston, Evanston, Bucyrus, Hackensack, Sherman, Arkansas, Poplar Bluff, Burlington, Hoboken, Georgia, Bloomsburg, Middletown, Plainfield, Diamond Bar, Kenosha, Pasadena