Keep Your Manufactued Home Yard Nice And Neat With The Right Lawn Mower
More and more homeowners started to realize the importance of choosing the correct type of lawn mower. The truth is that cutting your lawn correctly can make a huge difference when it comes to unique lawn designs in the neighborhood. If you want to be two steps ahead of your neighbours, it is imperative to choose the best lawn mower out there. There are many lawn mower options available on the market, from petrol and electric to rotary, cylinder and hover. Choosing the correct type of lawn mower will enhance the process of cutting the grass, helping you to build up a good looking and healthy grass area. Remember that the key to success is to try to keep your grass long enough in order to prevent its roots from being starved , but in the same time to keep it short enough to be attractive.
The best lawn mower for a garden is the one that is large enough to help you maintain your lawn without wasting additional time and in the same time small enough not to break your budget. Since there are plenty of lawn mower options on the market, the real problem is not finding the right product. The hardest part is to carefully study your lawn, see the type of grass it has and also to write down its measurements. This is extremely important, because most lawn mowers are based on the dimensions of your lawn, measured in square feet. The following tips are very useful just before you start looking for lawn mower options.
- Study your lawn carefully: walk around your whole lawn and notice the most important aspects. Is it smooth enough? Are there some obstacles or surface roots that belong to a tree? Is it on a steep slope, or leveled? Consider all these aspects before choosing the most attractive lawn mower option.
- Study yourself: think about your hobbies and free time. Do you see yourself working in your yard? Will you feel comfortable checking those spark plugs, cleaning the large air filter or even changing the oil? Can you spare enough time to do these tasks all by yourself? If the most frequent answer to these questions is negative, you might need to hire a gardener or somebody who is looking for a part-time job.
- Study your budget: think only about what you can really afford. Moreover, think about the period of time you're gonna need your mower. If you will move from your actual home in a few years, try to buy something less expensive and of not such a good quality.
Once you have answered all these questions, you can begin your trip towards studying all lawn mower options available on the market and choosing the best for your needs.
Types of Lawn Mowers
There are two main types of lawn mowers: riding and push. These two are categorized in other 5 types: petrol (gas), electric, cylinder, rotary and hover.
1. Petrol (Gas Powered) lawn mowers: a great advantage of these lawn mowers is that there is no cable needed. If you have a large garden, it's extremely uncomfortable to drag that cable after you, or to buy a few hundred meters extension that you will drag back and forth. In addition, you won't need to replace the cable every 6 months. Another great advantage of a petrol lawn mower is that is has an extremely powerful engine and will help you finish your job with ease. Most petrol lawn mowers are push, not riding type. These types of lawn mowers are usually produced for the UK market. For example, at £ 149.00 you can purchase the HP414 39cm Hand Propelled Mower at http://is.gd/G22eFZ. You can also find some gas-powered lawn mowers in the United States, but they are quite expensive: the Tanaka TLE-600 Gas-Powered Walk-Behind Edger 2.5 HP 2-Stroke has a huge price of $1,099.99 (http://is.gd/rbCK2a).
2) Electric lawn mower: the biggest advantage of this type of mower is the reduced price. Compared to a petrol or rotary lawn mower, the electric ones will cost you about half the price. Compared to a petrol or gas lawn mower, electric lawn mowers are lighter to use and generally quieter, and also need less maintenance. However, the area they lack in is power. You will eventually need a longer cable if your lawn is large enough. The prices for electric lawn mowers vary from $176.98 for the Greenworks 25022 12 Amp Electric Bag Discharge Lawn Mower (http://is.gd/wr0ru1 ) to $5,999 for the Swisher ZT2866 28 HP Z-MAX Riding Mower (can be found at http://is.gd/y0nOtU ).
3) Cylinder lawn mower: according to many homeowners, this is probably the best type of lawn mower you can use to cut your grass with. The truth is that it cuts the grass really good, trimming the grass to the desired height. Prices vary, from the low quality American Lawn Mower 1204-14 Deluxe Hand Reel Mower that can be found on http://is.gd/QEWSxF at only $79 to the famous Husqvarna YTH2042 540cc Briggs & Stratton Intek Riding Lawn Tractor found at a price of $1,578 on http://is.gd/LUtz2V.
4) Rotary lawn mower: using a rotary blade, these machines will give you a tidy finish whenever you need a striped finish on your lawn. They are available in both petrol and electric versions, at a lower cost than cylinder mowers. A popular model is the Fiskars Staysharp Push Reel Lawn Mowers, which can be found at http://is.gd/jzC52a for about $199. The Husqvarna YTH2042-CA 540cc Briggs & Stratton Intek Lever Hydrostatic Transmission CARB Compliant Riding Lawn Tractor can be found at $2,055 on http://is.gd/fJnSpF. There are only 3 like this on stock.
5) Hover lawn mower: they work the same like a rotary mower, but they are more reliable and easier to use. They are quiet, easy to clean and suits a medium garden. One of the best and most famous hover lawn mower can be found at http://is.gd/d3C8ZK and comes at a value of $823.17.
These are some of the most important lawn mower options on the market. Remember, before choosing the option that suits you better, make sure you study your lawn and consider your budget.
Tyler, Perrysburg, Oklahoma City, South Euclid, Danville, Leominster, Midlothian, Hawaiian Gardens, Southaven, Louisiana, North Myrtle Beach, Tooele, Eugene, Punta Gorda, San Luis Obispo, Richmond, Maple Heights, Massillon, New Hampshire, Hewitt, Highland, Gardena, Oklahoma, Silver City, Madison, Dover, Leeds, San Fernando, Beavercreek, Orland Park, Florida, Ashland, Georgetown, Boynton Beach, Truckee, Taylorsville, Elk River, South Dakota, Maine, Monterey Park, Bucyrus, Missouri City, Lincoln Park, Vidalia, Connecticut, Bedford, Pacific Grove, South San Francisco, Macomb, Shawnee, Oil City, Santa Maria, Rogers, Crestwood, St. Paul, Middletown, Ocala, Hot Springs, Murfreesboro, Havre de Grace, Camden, East Cleveland, Morristown, Corning, Forest Acres, Missouri, Menomonee Falls, New Philadelphia, Texas, Somerville, Kansas